- Your blogroll could aptly be titled, "Our Fallen Comrades...Lest We Forget."
- You still have a blogroll...and you can't update it because you don't remember your Blogrolling password.
- The word "Bitacle" still makes shivers run down your spine.
- Checking Bloglines makes you feel like your grandmother reading the newspaper: you turn first to the obituaries to see who's the latest to close up shop.
- Whenever you write a post, you have the vague feeling that maybe you've said exactly these things before, but you can't remember when.
- You have a few sharp-eyed readers who will actually remember the post where you used exactly those words and ideas two years ago.
- Having resisted the lure of Facebook, you're now stodgily refusing to open up a Twitter account. (Are they even called accounts? I can't keep up with all the lingo you kids speak these days.)
- You've outgrown the urge to update your blog template every season. Instead, you're all, "If this orange-and-brown colour scheme looked good in 2006, that's good enough for me."
- If there were a Wii Fit for blogging, you're pretty sure you'd clock in at around 78 years of age.
What about you? What's your age in bloggy years?